For Girls aged 9-16
Dates: 9th October to 21st December 2023
Days: Mondays and Thursdays
Venue: Mawson Playing Fields
Cost: $100 (includes a WVSC training shirt)
• Players of all skill levels and experience are welcome to attend one or both sessions run by experienced coaches of girl’s teams, including 2 female ‘C’ license coaches.
• The focus will be on improving in the four key skills (striking the ball, first touch, running with the ball and 1v1) through drills and small sided games.
• Girls will be placed in small groups with players of a similar age / experience. Friendship groups will also be accommodated.
• 2 sessions per week are being offered to help cater for other summer activities. Players can attend one or the other or both.
• Keeper-specific training will be on offer, with guest keeper specialists at some sessions.
Please forward any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org