Available volunteer and open positions within the club will be listed below.
(Volunteer or Paid)
|Objective / Skills
|To ensure the smooth running of the canteen and bbq for WVSC.
• Customer Service and Communication skills
• Enthusiastic and well organised.
• Ability to keep sound records.
• Ability to allocate regular time periods to purchase stock.
• Diligent with receipts and money.
• Ability to work in a logical and orderly manner.
• Willing to learn new skills if necessary.
• Dedicated club person.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Work Place Health & Safety procedures.
• Computer skills.
|• Purchase of stock using cost effective and best buy principles.
• Ensure accurate and detailed information is maintained regarding canteen stock and transactions.
• Provide receipts to the Treasurer for reimbursement.
• Prepares and coordinates Canteen/BBQ roster for Saturday’s during the season including sending notification and reminders to teams.
• Be present each Saturday during the season to coordinate the Canteen and BBQ, ensuring all Health regulation and Centre safety requirements are adhered to.
• Washing of tea towels.
• Use the Cash Reconciliation Form to count takings and bank said takings.
• Assist with set up and end of day cleaning.
• Report to Committee on proposed season canteen prices, canteen transactions and requirements.
|• Reports to the Treasurer, President and Club Committee.
• Liaise with Club Treasurer.
• Liaise with all members of the Club rostered on canteen/bbq duty.
• Liaise with external suppliers.
|The Canteen Manager is accountable to the President and Club Committee.
The estimated time commitment required as the Canteen Manager is up to 4 hours per week and all day Saturday’s during the season.
If these aren’t the roles for you, don’t let that stop you volunteering!
To Apply, complete the form below: