JUNIOR NATIONAL PATHWAYS
Developed inline with the FA National Curriculum, WVSC offers access to a number of Capital Football programs for both male and female players from Under 9 to 17 throughout the course of the year.
- FFA Player Pathways BOYS – A guide to the development pathways available to male football players in Australia (PDF)
- FFA Player Pathways GIRLS – A guide to the development pathways available to female football players in Australia (PDF)
Capital Football’s High Performance Programs are divided into four separate programs:
- Skill Development Program (SDP). The SDP is a user pay program for players seeking to further develop their individual playing skills while also learning the 1-4-3-3 playing structure in preparation for possible selection into SAP, CUA teams or State Team squads.
- Skill Acquisition Program (SAP),
- Canberra United Academy Program (Game Training),
- ACT State Team Programs (NYC and NTC).