2021 WVSC Coaches and Managers are invited to attend to the following meeting to learn more about the season ahead:
- U10-18s Tuesday 23rd March 6.30-7.30pm
- U7-9 Tuesday 6th April 6.30-7.30pm (please note the date change)
Both meetings will be held at the WVSC Clubhouse at Mawson Playing Fields
In preparation for the meeting, please see the following:
1. WWVP: All coaches, managers and volunteers require a current WWVP card. If you have not provided a copy of your card please send through a photo or scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org If do not have a card or it needs renewing please apply here: Apply here (There are delays with processing due to COVID)
2. Play Football: Please register as a coach or manager at WVSC in Play Football Register here
3. Training: All ACT Sportgrounds are closed from 18th to 31st March. Training may commence from the 1st April. If you have not booked a training slot for the season, please email email@example.com
4. WVSC CBR Check-in QR Code: All persons that attend training or matches at Mawson Playing Fields will be required to check-in (using the app or manually) as required by the ACT Government. Each team will be issued with a copy. This is also attached for your reference. Please ensure your team and parents are aware of this. Players under 16years do not need to check-in.
5. Season Dates: the season will commence on Saturday 24th April until 28th August (U16-18 finals will follow this date). There will be no games on 10th July.
6. Game times: https://wvsc.org.au/junior-players/season-game-times/
7. 2021 WVSC Lightning Tournament will be held at Mawson Playing Fields 10/11 April for U8-16 teams. Register your team now!!!! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. WVSC COVID-19 Stage Plan 4: https://wvsc.org.au/news/wvsc-covid-19-stage-4-plan/