What time do I play?
|Age||Kick-Off Time||Length of Halves||Number of Players per Squad||Number of Players on the Field|
|U10||11.30am||25mins||11||9 v 9n(inc. Goalie)|
|U11||12.30pm||25mins||11||9 v 9n(inc. Goalie)|
- The Season Draw will be released by Capital Football and published on: SportsTG
What do I need for Saturday Games?
- Sky Blue Soccer Shorts & Socks (available at Sportsman Warehouse Fyshwick)
- Soccer Boots, Shin Pads and a Drink Bottle.
- Playing shirts are supplied by WVSC and you will have a roster to clean the shirts on a weekly basis.
Other Facts about U10 & U11′s
- Soccer Ball Size is 4
- You start travelling to other venues in the Canberra District to play other clubs
- Heaps of Fun to be had by all!
More information and resources can be found on the Capital Football website.