What time do I play?
- Please go to Season Dates for Game Days
|Age/Gender||Kick-Off Time||Length of Halves||Number of Players per Squad||Number of Players on the Field|
|U12 Boys and Girls||1.45pm||30mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U13 Boys||12.30pm||30mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U14 Boys||1.45pm||35mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U15 Boys||3.10pm||40mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U16 Girls||3.10pm||35mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U16 Boys||3.10pm||45mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U18 Girls||3.10pm||40mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
|U18 Boys||3.10pm||45mins||16||11x11 (min 8)ninc. Goalie|
- The Season Draw will be released by Capital Football and published on Sportingpulse.
What do I need for Saturday Games?
- Sky Blue Soccer Shorts & Socks (available at Sportsman Warehouse Fyshwick)
- Soccer Boots, Shin Pads and a Drink Bottle.
- Playing shirts are supplied by WVSC and you will have a roster to clean the shirts on a weekly basis.
Other Facts about U10 & U11’s
- Soccer Ball Size is 4
- You start travelling to other venues in the Canberra District to play other clubs
- Heaps of Fun to be had by all!