What time do I play?
- Please go to Season Dates for Game Days
|Wednesday 22nd March||7.00pm||Hellenic Club||Coaches and Managers Meeting U10-18 Teams|
|Saturday 25th March||10am to 2pm||WVSC Clubhouse||Team Equipment Collection for U10-18 Teams (Coaches and Managers only)|
|Thursday 30th March||7.00pm||Hellenic Club||Coaches and Managers meeting U7-9 Teams|
|Saturday 22nd April||10am to 2pm||WVSC Clubhouse||Team Equipment Collection for U7 to 9 Teams (Coaches and Managers only)|
|Saturday 6th May||From 9am||Various||2017 Season Commences|
- The Season Draw will be released by Capital Football and published on Sportingpulse.
What do I need for Saturday Games?
- Sky Blue Soccer Shorts & Socks (available at Sportsman Warehouse Fyshwick)
- Soccer Boots, Shin Pads and a Drink Bottle.
- Playing shirts are supplied by WVSC and you will have a roster to clean the shirts on a weekly basis.
Other Facts about U12 & U18’s
- Soccer Ball Size 4 for U12-13, then size 5 for older age groups
- You and your team will travel to other venues in the Canberra District to play other clubs
- Heaps of Fun to be had by all!